ITERARTE LTD IS seeking a creative and highly organised communications and administration assistant to work across all of its art communications and programme activity, This is initially a part time position based in London
- Content Management
- Overseeing all art direction and graphic language of the content being created
- Managing the content collection artists and being the creative liaison between artist and ITERARTE
- Editing, formatting and uploading the content to the relevant channels
- At times develop new templates for the content
- Write all copy for the the content across all channels (including email)
- Ensure all content has been proofed and approved before it's posted and falls in line with our design guidelines
- Community Management
- Animate and grow the community ensuring we hit our growth targets
- Be the outwardly facing voice responding to all comments, questions and community conversations
- Analyse user experiences and expectations
- Platform Management
- Manage all of the CMS / uploads of content to all platforms (Web, social, email)
- Ensure posts across all social platforms, follow best practices, reflect current campaign initiatives and communicate upcoming promotions and events as necessary
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies, trends and platform developments ensuring we stay ahead of the curve
- Write and distribute monthly e-newsletters, ad-hoc news announcement mailings in line with overall PR strategies.
- Manage postal mailings of, e.g. event invitations.
- PR Liaison
- Act as the first point of contact between the organisations and their appointed PR agency/ies.
- Forward media enquiries to the PR agency.
- Be responsible for preparing all press imagery.
- Provide administrative support for the timetabling of media interviews.
- Provide additional support where necessary at press views, media interviews and photo shoots.
- For some projects, write and edit press releases.
- Develop an awareness of the media landscape and, where relevant, develop relationships with the media on behalf of the organisations.
- Record Management--see below
- General Admin--see below
Important for us
- Native English or bilingual proficiency
- Interest in Art
- Photoshop / Indesign knowledge
- Audio / Video Editing Skills
- Ideal to have a degree in graphic design
- Great eye
- An understanding and passion for the social media
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills
- Good at connecting with people
- Attention to detail
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
Role: See above and here:
- Content Management---see above
- Community Management--see above
- Platform Management--see above
- PR Liason--see above
- Record management
- Manage and maintain the organisations' contacts databases.
- Manage and maintain ITERARTE'S artist database.
- Manage the organisations' filing systems.
- Provide general research support regarding both organisations' activity.
- General Administrative Support
- Act as the first point of contact for all general enquiries.
- Manage calendars and schedules.
- Manage meetings where necessary, including the creation of agendas and minute-taking.
- Provide ad-hoc secretarial support to the Director.
- Liaise with suppliers and services, in strict adherence with budgets.
- Assist on event management
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the Director.
To apply please send a CV, covering letter and details of two referees to:
email@example.com by February 23, 2024
Late applications cannot be considered.