We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant with an expertise in luxury sales to join our dedicated teams, to develop strong client relationships and to become an expert Art Dealer.
You will be joining a very successful and established Company that has expansion and growth high on the agenda. We provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support our team members in being the best versions of themselves, including an open door approach and a vibrant, fun and inspirational work environment.
- Provide an elite and personable service to clients as an expert sales consultant, developing client relationships and sharing your passion for our exclusive original paintings, limited editions, sculptures and collectable additions – priding ourselves on offering something for everyone.
- Use your flair and engaging personality to develop loyalty with customers through a one on one consultative approach to sales, building up long-term relationships and helping clients build personal portfolios as their Art Dealer.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and Gallery targets.
- Carry out consultation services in your clients home or offices, always upholding a proficient and personable outlook.
- Keep abreast of Artist facts and knowledge so that you can confidently and fluently talk to clients about our collections.
- Host exclusive artist touring events and exhibitions in the Gallery.
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the Gallery.
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit procedures.
- Follow all stock management procedures.
- We are looking for engaging and fun individuals who have a warm and consistent approach to developing relationships.
- You will be passionately enthusiastic about life in general and have a drive to achieve exceptional results in work.
- This role is full time working 5 days over a 7 day working pattern. Flexibility is required to support artist touring events and exhibitions.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to give feedback at this initial stage of the process.