We are seeking a Box Office Manager/Marketing Assistant to run our in house Box Office facility and to develop and enhance high quality marketing support for our range of high profile events.
This post holder will provide excellent customer service and deal with all enquiries to the Box Office. The post holder will be responsible for creating show listings, liaising with promoters and running financial reports on events. In addition, they will be responsible for coordinating marketing for all of our events, including creating our in-print materials, maximising the impact of our campaigns and increasing our social media presence. They will be in charge of the day-to-day running of the Auditorium’s online marketing channels, providing clear and engaging communications.
The main duties include:
- Running the day-to-day box office provision for all events and providing excellent customer service;
- Providing marketing support for all the events across various platforms, including social media, email and promotional materials such as our 20 page What's On magazine;
- Coordinate social media messaging with marketing goals and create organic and paid content to boost reach and drive engagement;
- Liaising with promoters about listing of shows, on-sale dates and marketing spends;
- Carrying out financial reconciliation on all events, and reporting this information centrally;
- Managing their time to prioritise the jobs that need to be completed first, as well as delegating to any staff covering Box Office;
The successful candidate is likely to display:
- Strong customer service and communication skills;
- Experience of marketing, potentially in the events sector;
- Good IT skills and an affinity with social media;
- A strong work ethic, eye for technical detail and a passion for producing the best possible results;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Good mathematical skills;
- An ability to prioritise and juggle work, in a busy and fast-paced environment;
- Potential experience of working in a theatre or arts setting, or similar;
- The ability to self-motivate and ensure productivity;
- A willingness to help and an approachable manner.
Please visit www.yarmschool.org for an application pack or request one:- email@example.com
Interviews all day on Wednesday 19th May.