About us: We are The UK’s original, super messy, Messy Play! We deliver wonderfully creative free play for Babies and Toddlers in a safe and relaxed environment. We believe that people within our industry are incredibly valuable and we are looking for someone who shares a real passion for what we are trying to achieve. Everyone is welcome at Messy Monkeys London, we are an inclusive workforce and welcome team members from all backgrounds. We’re a growing business so have a lot of opportunities for progression.
Are you a confident and energetic person who wants to work with young children and their families? Do you enjoy nurturing their creativity and making a difference in their development? If so, Messy Monkeys London wants to hear from you!
We are looking for Early Years practitioners to work with us across our London venues. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Messy Play centre and make a real difference in Early Years’ development. A passionate, hard-working and can-do attitude is essential and you will need to be an excellent communicator as you will be engaging with both children and adults. Candidates with a drama and/or music background are preferable.
You must have:
- An infectious, bubbly and upbeat personality
- A real passion for working with children
- A capacity to pick things up quickly and an eagerness to learn
- A love of customer service (you want to make people happy)
- High energy to bring to every task
- A positive outlook with a solutions driven approach to problems
- Ideally a enhanced DBS check and First Aid training
Day to day duties and responsibilities:
- Leading Messy Play classes in our various London locations
- Set up and clear up at the venues
- Assisting in class content preparation
- Sharing new and activity ideas!
What we can offer you:
- 18,000-20,000 starting salary
- 28 days paid holiday
- Work travel expenses paid for
- Full training
- Full time or part time