Single Shoe Productions is growing and we’re looking for an experienced, dynamic and versatile Producer to support the company’s current project, working alongside the two Co-Artistic Directors.
The company is currently developing a new show, alongside delivering engagement activities in the North, Midlands and East Anglia. Following on our latest video series #TakeUsThere, the company is also growing an online audience.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with an exciting international company. This project will take place between June and September with the possibility of extending the role.
- Assist with managing relationships with partners, collaborators and venues
- Support audience development activities, including liaising with engagement officers in the communities we are working within
- Spearhead our marketing development in collaboration with a marketing strategist and a PR agency, refining copy and images for touring and educational activities and helping craft our marketing strategy
- Strong relationships with venues that actively programme and support the development of visual theatre
- Up-to-date understanding of a variety of digital platforms including social media
- Accountability to deadlines and strong time management skills
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a Producer
- Excellent copy writing skills
Employment type: Freelance contract
Location: The company is London-based but this role will be primarily done remotely.
Hours: We envision the role to be flexible with a total of 10 days between beginning of June through to September.
Salary: £150 - £175 p/day, depending on experience.
Full job description: https://www.singleshoeproductions.com/jobs
More about the company: https://www.singleshoeproductions.com
How to apply
Single Shoe strives to be an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applications from people from all sections of the community, including those currently underrepresented in the arts.
Please email us a statement of interest and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 12th May 2021. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 19th May 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Single Shoe Productions