lay for Progress (PfP) is seeking a Fundraising Officer to join our close-knit and highly expert team. This is a previously established role which is crucial to support our work.
Remote (home-based), with opportunity to engage directly with community in-person in Croydon as desired.
Employed Part Time (2.5 days per week). Permanent position with 3 month probationary period. £34,954 FTE (£17,477 actual)
Reports to Co-Director and Finance Manager
Your support in the role will be
- Monthly mentoring with an experienced fundraising consultant for 1 year
- Access to the organisation CPD budget
- Quarterly Fundraising Subcommittee meetings with 2 trustees and Finance Manager
- Access to all organisational trainings (2 annually)
- Development reviews conducted by line manager and board
Additional benefits include
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata’d.
- Inclusion in whole organisation training (updates on trauma science, creative mindful practice, asylum-seeking community knowledge) and full access to staff well-being services.
- Opportunities to engage with delivery, board, leadership, and management teams.
Applicationo due by 5pm , 13 January 2023 but accepted from now (14 Nov 2022). Interviews for successful applicants to be week of 30 January. Questions will be sent to candidates selected for interview ahead of time. We are aiming for someone to be in post January or February 2023.
More info available at www.playforprogress.org/work-with-us