Location: Flexible mix of home working and from The Old Vic, The Cut, London, SE1 8NB
Hours: Full-Time - 40hrs/week, inclusive of breaks, Monday-Friday.
Salary: £31,000-£33,000 per annum
The Individual Giving Manager efficiently manages the day to day running of The Old Vic’s individual giving scheme, reporting to the Head of Individual Giving and working with the Individual Giving Officer to implement and carry out a yearly strategic plan to retain and increase support across all levels of membership and wider areas of giving.
- Experience as a front-line fundraiser, with a proven record of cultivating gifts and making successful asks for donations up to five figures and ideally knowledge of Membership schemes.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and the ability to build good relations both internally and externally.
- Highly skilled and confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- Creative thinker and a flexible and adaptive worker.
- Self-motivated and proactive, ideally with line management experience.
- Able to manage multiple, conflicting priorities in a busy and vibrant workplace.
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent proof reader.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
- Experience of using venue software Tessitura or other fundraising software.
- Knowledge of Gift Aid, Data Protection and PCI compliance regulations
- Availability to work additional hours occasionally to attend events or complete urgent work as required
To apply, please visit our Careers site here.
The closing date for this position is 7 July 2022, 11.59pm.