We are currently looking for Invigilators to join us on a self-employed basis.
Our Invigilators are based in Dennis Severs’ House, 18 Folgate Street, Spitalfields, London, E1 6BX.
Dennis Severs’ House is an early-eighteenth century house that is open to the public. The display was conceived as a piece of immersive art where the visitor experiences the house, as it would have been at different times through its history.
London Living Wage - £11.05 per hour
- Create a safe and welcoming environment.
- Preparing rooms
- Assist visitors during their in-house experience
- Cleaning duties
Please ensure you meet the following essential criteria for application:
- You are personable, proactive and reliable.
- You have previous experience of working in a customer facing role.
- You have excellent communication and time-keeping skills.
- You have an interest and knowledge of history.
- You have a good command of spoken English.
The Spitalfield Trust is an equal opportunities organisation. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
As part of this process, we collect and process personal data relating to applicants. Our Privacy notice is available on request and sets out the rights you have relating to your personal data.
Initial interviews will take place online and over the phone before in person second interviews.
Applicants must provide the following:
- A covering letter explaining your interest in the opportunity.
- Your CV