London Concertante is one of Europe's leading and busiest chamber orchestras, with around 130 concerts per year in the UK and Europe. The ensemble has an enviable reputation built up over its 32-year history, for dynamic, exciting performances and for the unique rapport it builds with audiences.
To deal with the formation of brand and marketing strategy for our organisation. To deliver creatively outstanding and high-quality campaigns that are on brand, on budget and on time with consistency of visual look, brand image, identity and communications messages across all media with a particular emphasis on digital.
- Experience working in an arts marketing environment at a senior management level with a track record of strong, brand led, campaigns. A professional marketing qualification would be beneficial.
- Understanding of the needs and expectations of potential arts audiences, with specific reference to the promotion of classical concerts.
- Successful track record in overseeing and maintaining standards for marketing, PR and/or communications contract.
- Experience of designing programmes and flyers would be beneficial.
- Experience of leading significant press and communications campaigns.
- A track record of building engagement through digital - experience of live streaming and content led marketing would be advantageous.
- Effective forward planning / project management skills.
- Articulate and confident communication skills, including formal and informal written documents and advertising copy.
- Positive response to working in a target-driven environment
- To plan and deliver the marketing and communications for London Concertante's ongoing programme.
- Create an implement the ensemble's social media and email campaigns
- Create press releases and work with press contacts to gain additional exposure and to highlight special projects
- Maintain the company database and manage all email communications with audience
- Work with the Artistic Director to enhance the orchestra's branding
- To work on the design of programmes and flyers, portraying a creative image of the organisation.
- To oversee any external delivery of marketing and communications for the future tours and events.
- To work closely with the rest of the team to help attract and retain tenants, audiences and venue users at every opportunity; and to build a sustainable creative environment and community that attracts visitors and tenants alike.
- To develop and deliver an on-going plan to build and maintain London Concertante reputation