We are seeking a strategic, creative and proactive individual, filled with ideas, energy and enthusiasm, to join a small, passionate team and be part of the next chapter of exciting growth for The Path Entertainment Group.
You will plan and develop the integrated marketing campaigns across our suite of location-based entertainment experiences, including Monopoly Lifesized and with many more preparing to launch, focusing on driving brand awareness and delivering ticket sales.
- Plan, develop and deliver The Path Entertainment Group’s integrated marketing campaigns to drive sales, reach targeted audiences and support the brand’s strategic objectives.
- Liaise regularly with Sales teams to track daily sales performance against income targets.
- Manage the various TPEG social media channels and develop content with our stakeholders to build communities and drive engagement.
- Prepare content for, and manage the user experience, across the various brands websites.
- Plan, develop and deliver communications to e-newsletter subscribers.
- Act as the main point of contact for the various projects and manage the day-to-day relationships with TPEG's existing partners and stakeholders.
- Prepare briefs and manage the production processes for a range of marketing activities including press adverts, digital and social advertising, outdoor, photography, video and signage.
- Provide the day-to-day management of agency relationships including media and digital buyers, PR agencies, creative agencies and other suppliers.
- Be a guardian and champion of the various brands under The Path Entertainment Group umbrella in relation to visual identity and tone of voice, as well as with external partners and third parties working with us.
- Monitor and evaluate all marketing and PR campaigns, providing reports to TPEG partners and investors as appropriate.
- Plan and manage budgets and expenditure for all The Path Entertainment Group’s marketing, digital and PR campaigns.
- Conduct research and data analysis for future IP propositions.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for the role. Please make sure you include the job position in the subject line. To view the full Job Description please visit https://www.pathents.com/jobs.