The Really Useful Group (RUG) owns and administers the catalogue of copyrights and musical theatre productions created by the UK composer and originator Andrew Lloyd Webber.
RUG are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead and support brand, marketing, and sales activities for global Andrew Lloyd Webber licences. The Marketing Manager will work with UK and global licensing and marketing partners to develop innovative strategies and campaigns across live performance, music and other income streams and commercial projects which drive awareness and deliver commercial impact.
- Working with licence holders to develop and implement strategic marketing plans with the goal of maximising awareness and commercial return.
- Working with associated advertising and social media agencies, to ensure all activity is integrated and aligned.
- Leading on the creation and management of RUG show brand guidelines and show packs which include background information, photography, and video assets.
- Leading RUG’s CRM schedule, working with the marketing team to plan email campaigns that best support global licences.
- Working with the Social Media Manager to plan and create innovative and engaging content for ALW and RUG show channels.
- Using insights and data to learn and report back on campaign activity, making recommendations on future activity.
- Developing strategies to diversify audiences for our major titles and licensed productions and ensure an inclusive approach to marketing communications.
- Developing partnerships to expand the reach and awareness of key productions.
- Acting as a brand guardian across ALW and RUG titles globally.
- Day-to-day approvals of marketing materials across the ALW and RUG IP across all levels of productions and special projects.
- Internal communication of marketing initiatives and results to key stakeholders.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. See www.reallyuseful.com/careers for more information including Person Specification.