Sitting within the Development team, the successful post holder will develop and deliver an ambitious strategy for Membership at the ICA, working towards the re-launch of the schemes this year. The Membership Manager will be the first point of contact for all enquiries for Membership.
The responsibilities of the role are to...
- Work with the Head of Development to develop and implement Membership sales strategies in order to meet targets for Member acquisition and retention
- Ensure Membership is effectively represented and promoted across all departments, programmes and other commercial strands at the ICA
- Ensure Members are properly nurtured and remain engaged with the ICA, by planning regular communications campaigns, events, promotions and other Member-exclusive benefits and content Financial Administration
- Organise monthly 'Mondays for Members' cultivation and stewardship events
- Process existing and new memberships along various payment systems and to manage personal data and financial information in accordance with the ICA's Data Protection and Privacy policies.
- Prepare monthly reports to SMT outlining revenue and reporting on metrics (retention, churn, acquisition), providing trend analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Liaise with the Finance Department to compile an annual Profit & Loss Statement for Membership.
- Provide excellent customer service to ICA Members and be the point of contact for all member enquiries and troubleshooting
- Train and liaise with Front of House Teams ensuring they are briefed to upsell Membership, and support Member queries
- Liaise with the ICA Bookstore and ICA Artists' Editions Teams where required on membership benefits.
- A self-motivated team player with great organisational, communication skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task with a positive and proactive approach
- An interest in the arts
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the role that diversity and inclusion play in the activities of the ICA as a whole and in the work of this particular job
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and independently solve problems when required
- Excellent IT skills, including proficient use of Office packages
- Experience of working on membership or subscription schemes, ideally within the arts
- Takes an imaginative and creative approach, using innovative ideas to drive new ways of working to engage and maximise opportunities
- Excellent financial administration skills and experience working with various payment systems including Direct Debit
- Proven record of working with CRM databases and other sources to develop excellent analytics and customer insights.
For more details and to apply for this role, please click the link below.