Based in our Camden Head Office this role is and integral part of the office/ personnel function with the key aim of ensuring that the office is a welcoming environment for the team and any visitors.
This role covers 20 hours per week Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Be the main internal and external point of contact for enquiries regarding the office and its function. Meet and greet all office guests and handle deliveries.
- Office supplies management including kitchen, stationary, printer and general office supplies
- Post sorting and distribution- including mail franking, arranging post and courier services for the Team and post office drop
- offs as needed.
- Fielding any inbound calls to the appropriate office team member.
- Liaison with external contractors, and key stakeholders i.e. cleaning, maintenance, condiment providers etc. Ensuring that suppliers are providing respective services on time and as agreed.
- Ensure that the kitchen and office equipment are kept in good working order reporting any faults where required and the arrangement of their repair.
- Manage first aid and fire marshal bookings for the office.
- H&S monitoring, including maintenance of the Business safe online system for the office, coordination of office and store H&S paperwork, audits and periodic H&S checklist/risk assessment checks.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years previous office administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills - Fluency in written and spoken English (essential).
- Professional and friendly demeanour with a Positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Business focused with the ability to work well in a team and interact in a confident, professional manner with Senior Management, office colleagues and retail personnel.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, with experience working in a fast-paced constantly evolving environment.
- Highest standards of discretion & confidentiality.
- Intermediate/Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Numeracy skills.
- Passionate & enthusiastic about art! An affinity with the Cass Art brand is a plus.
To apply, please visit www.cassart.co.uk/customer/careers