We are seeking a Philanthropy Manager (International Giving) to join the Philanthropy team within the Fundraising & Enterprise department at the BFI.
- Collaboration with senior Philanthropy colleagues to deliver the BFI's international fundraising strategy, with first focus on the US and the 501(c)(3), Friends of the BFI
- Project manage delivery of fundraising activity and campaigns focussed on international audiences
- Working with the Head of Philanthropy, translate and deliver stewardship structures for US donors
- Collaboration with the Head of F&E Events to design and deliver year-round events and engagement experiences for the recruitment and stewardship of international donors
- Line management of the Philanthropy Coordinator (International Giving)
- Significant experience in Fundraising
- Knowledge of the comprehensive processes required to deliver a fundraising strategy, including budget & target management and reporting
- A comprehensive understanding of data protection laws and regulation
- Exceptional organisational skills, efficient in prioritising, hitting deadlines and balancing multiple requirements
- Exceptional attention to detail and written and oral communication skills, to include strong presentation, project management and negotiation skills
A full list of responsibilities and minimum requirements can be found in the job description.