We are seeking a printmaker who is capable of editioning artwork as part of an Etching, Litho and Screen-printing team.
This role will involve working with a small team of printers and introducing new ways of completing tasks, helping to develop the studio, and working on exciting, meaningful, and challenging projects.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Full-time position Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Minimum 1 year of experience in fine art editioning
- Experience in multiple printmaking areas would be desirable – Etching/Litho/Semi-automatic screen-printing machines and/or hand bench
- A good understanding of analogue and digital stencil making
- Experience in clamshell and Guillotine is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Confident, driven and dynamic
- Practical problem-solving mindset
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Driving Licence is desirable
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Working to deadlines
- Executing a high-quality printing process
- Aligning the day-to-day work of the projects with production benchmarks.
- Identifying the workflow process for each job, documenting and assigning it as part of the team
- Finding ways to increase our production flow as we grow
- Maintaining the quality / schedule of the product to meet the final deadline
- Providing print production quality assurance and reviewing entire work from concept through to delivery
- Ensuring print room is kept clean and tidy all times
- Reporting to senior management for Colour signoff and updates
If you would like to apply for this position, please send over a copy of your CV and a short Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Worton Hall studio - The Company: Coriander, Curwen and Huguenot editions, a well-established fine art and publishing Company based in Worton Hall studios.