Salary: £30,000 +
GWB Entertainment is an internationally recognised theatrical producer.
This position supports the producing team and Directors of the company as required, with particular day to day involvement on our large-scale international touring productions. The role is wide-ranging with responsibilities varying from production to production, covering the life-cycle of production from the initial development stages through rehearsals, performance and close out. Strong administrative and communication skills are required, and knowledge of the theatre industry and international touring is desirable. Some administrative support to the Directors will also be required, so previous diary and office management experience is also desirable. A positive outlook and can-do attitude is a must as you’ll be working within a small but close-knit team.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Negotiating and drafting touring company and creatives contracts
- Assisting with casting and recruitment logistics, including creating casting briefs, administrating the casting process and advertising crew positions.
- Draft and maintain company policies on workplace behaviour and finance processes, and assist with disciplinary procedures and Covid compliance.
- Provide the finance manager with assistance on production accounting as required, including compiling invoices and overseeing company payroll.
- Oversee gear hire arrangements and create royalty and payment schedules.
- Support touring company management with travel and accommodation bookings, visa and document administration, and personnel issues.
- Being a first point of contact for venue and presenter liaison.
- Research and procure insurance policies and oversee the claims process as required.
- Administrative support to Production technical Directors and HODs as required, including site visit administration.
- Create and update show and production schedules and disseminate important information to the wider producing and production teams.
- Experience working within the theatre industry, and knowledge and experience of managing a variety of roles within a production.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
- A problem solver with the ability to think outside the box.
- Self-motivated and organised, with diary management experience.
- Comfortable with negotiations.
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office.