The Production Family is looking for a Production Manager to work across a variety of projects, from commercial events and contemporary dance to immersive Experiences and theatrical performance.
This Production Manager plays an important role in the production department, ensuring we manage and deliver projects to the highest standards of creative innovation and technical practice.
The ideal candidate will have a degree or similar qualification in technical theatre/live events production and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience. They will need to be driven, hardworking and able to think on their feet.
The role will include:
• Leading on a variety of projects both onsite and in the pre-production phase, working to deliver all productions to the highest standards.
• Working with and deputising for the Directors to deliver TPFs largest projects
• Obtaining quotes and maintain good relationships with external suppliers.
• Work at a senior level within the Production Family team and leading by example.
• Drafting, Updating and finalising budgets, schedules and other production paperwork
• Managing (alongside other senior staff) technicians and freelancers and other members of the Production Department
• Specifying and contracting a variety of elements within productions, this could include scenic build, Lighting, Sound, Show Control, crewing and Art Department.
£45,000-50,000 per annum based on experience.
40 hours per week. Standard hours are 10am-6pm Unusual working hours and weekend working will be required at times.
Some travel will be required.
TPF operates a Time off in Lieu scheme.
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter, explaining why you are interested in the role and working with The Production Family to Hello@theproductionfamily.co.uk with the subject line: Production Manager – Application.
Please go to https://theproductionfamily.co.uk/careers/ to download the full job application.