We're Applecart Arts based in Newham in East London. We're thrilled to be delivering a brand new festival in February half term on behalf of the London Borough of Newham. This exciting event, due to take place on 19th & 20th February 2022, is a celebration of community and art. The festival will take place on Green Street in Upton Park, with various events on the main stage, walkabout events, pop-up workshops and activities and smaller stage acts up and down the length of the street, and all events will be free for the public to attend.
We are looking for four hard working and diligent Stage Managers to help us bring the festival together. Role, responsibilities and duties are as follows:
During the event
• Ensure a smooth running of your area to the Production Schedule
• Facilitate artists needs for storage and green room facilities
• Oversee show turnarounds, ensuring artists have any equipment they have requested in advance
• Ensure all equipment has been PAT tested and is in safe working order, and that you are familiar with safety management plans
• Ensure your allocated staffing from security/stewards/volunteers are in your area
• Provide written feedback no later than 20 days following the festival
This position has a fee of £500. You'll be needed for 2 days on site before the event (17th & 18th February), plus the event days (19th & 20th February), and to attend one pre-production meeting and one feedback session).
Deadline for applications is the 23rd January 2022 at 5pm.
All applications: https://forms.gle/dtwTG5YYA1oPmDon8