Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Artjobster website is subject to the following. You agree that:
- You will not post material that contains content which is harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, harassing, defamatory, offensive (racially, sexually or ethnically), promotes a political view or is otherwise objectionable.
- You will not post or transmit chain letters, pyramid or money schemes.
- You will not use your email account to impersonate any person; and/or 'spam' by posting frequent and/or annoying messages.
- You will not post content, the display of which would infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. In particular, you represent and warrant that the content of your posting is original and not copied from any third party.
- You will not use postings to offer items or services for sale or place advertisements for goods, products or services of third parties.
- Artjobster does not guarantee that your job posting will receive potential applicants.
- If you breach any of the provisions set out in these terms and conditions Artjobster may immediately terminate your use of the service.
- Artjobster reserves the right not to circulate any material that you post in its absolute discretion.
- You consent to Artjobster monitoring your posting prior to distribution.
- You consent to Artjobster editing any posting it receives from you for the sole purpose of clarity.
- If your posting is for unpaid work, you warrant that you are not in breach of any relevant law from time to time in force including, but not limited to, the law relating to the national minimum wage, employment rights and equality/diversity. You agree that it is your responsibility to obtain proper legal advice regarding your obligations and responsibilities towards those whom your posting is aimed at.
- Artjobster reserves the right in its absolute discretion not to allow your advert to be posted on Artjobster if, in its reasonable opinion, the position is advertised in breach of national minimum wage legislation or any other relevant law.
Your use of Artjobster is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use the website:
- The information on this site is correct to the best of our knowledge. We cannot accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on this site or any liability in respect of information on this site supplied by you, any other site user or any other person.
- The rights in material on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws and you agree to use this site in a way which does not infringe these rights. You may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying for any commercial or business use is permitted.
- To register with this site and to sign in when you visit the site, you will need to use a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person.
- We may terminate your registration and/or deny you access to the site or any part of it (including any services, goods or information available on or through the site) at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification.
- We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the site and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The use of this website and any agreements entered into through this website are to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any agreement made through this website.
The views and opinions expressed in the content are not those of Artjobster and no endorsement is made by Artjobster of accuracy or completeness of the content. You should not rely on the content.
When using the services, you may gain access to other websites through use of links or hypertext. You agree that Artjobster is not responsible for the content or operation of such third party websites and that Artjobster shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of such third party websites.
Artjobster disclaims all liability to you arising out of your use of the Service.